So before getting into my PhenQ review, I just wanted to tell you a little bit about myself. I am, by no means, a doctor or ultra-certified nutritionist. I’m a pretty regular 26 year-old guy (at the time I’m writing this) who has a genuine interest in fitness, nutrition, and supplementation. I started taking supplements back in middle school; I personally enjoyed the chewable Flintstone / Superhero multivitamins and chewable calcium tablets. Since then I’ve tried a variety of supplements and nutritional products, but never really touched a weight loss pill until earlier this year when I started gaining weight (and I don’t mean the good kind of weight). My weight gain motivated me to get back into exercise mode, study dieting, and seek out weight loss supplements. Fast forward several months later….I discovered PhenQ!
What is PhenQ and what does it do?
PhenQ is a an all-in-one dietary weight loss supplement (notice I didn’t say magical skinny pill). 60 tablets come in each bottle, which are meant to be taken twice per day with breakfast and lunch. It’s considered an “all-in-one” supplement because the ingredients inside each tablet help you lose weight in 5 different ways. In other words, there are lots of products on the market that may just suppress appetite, or some products that may just aid in burning fat. So, instead of going out and buying multiple products to help you lose weight, you can get the best of multiple worlds in just one tablet with PhenQ.
Here are the 5 different ways PhenQ helps weight loss:
1. Burning Fat: Your ability to gain weight and store fat is controlled by your metabolism. PhenQ boosts your metabolic rate and thermogenic rate, which means you burn more calories and you burn those calories a lot FASTER!
2. Fights Production of Fat: Pretty self-explanatory. Your body naturally produces and stores fat. PhenQ helps combat that process.
3. Suppressing your Appetite: Bottom line- we gain weight by eating more calories than we burn. By suppressing our appetites, PhenQ prevents us from over-eating.
4. Increasing Energy: When we lose weight we can tire out a lot easier (that one I can personally attest to; as can my brothers and cousins who wrestled in high school) and then go back to our unhealthy, lazy ways. PhenQ gives us an energy boost so we can still function like a regular human being while losing weight.
5. Elevating your Mood: Ummm, I’m not referring to the type of “mood elevation” you experience at a Friday night party. But, some of the ingredients in PhenQ have been shown to help you feel better, which can keep you motivated when trying to lose weight.
1. a-Lacys Reset: If there is a ‘Head Hancho’ ingredient- this is it. This is essentially the ‘Fat-Burner’ that increases your metabolism and promotes increased thermogenesis (body heat production which helps you burn calories).
2. Capsimax Powder: Capsicum (pepper plant) + Piperine (black pepper) + Caffeine + Niacin (Vitamin B3) = Capsimax Powder. It’s been shown to help increase your body heat, thus enabling you to burn fat. Piperine has been shown to potentially stop production of fat cells.
3. Calcium Carbonate: This has been shown to help your body’s cells store less fat. It’s good for your bones! 🙂
4. Chromium Picolinate: This is a mineral shown to curb your craving for carbs and sugar. Less carbs/sugars = less fat. When we eat carbs, they are stored in our body as fat if we do not burn them.
5. Caffeine: It’s been shown to help you lose weight by giving you more energy, making you feel less hungry, and increasing thermogenesis. (Makes you feel less guilty about that coffee you had for lunch huh?)
6. Nopal: This is a type of cactus that has a lot fiber and amino acids (amino acids are the building blocks of protein). It makes you feel more full, gives you more energy, and helps to flush fluid from your tissues into your bloodstream so that you don’t carry extra weight.
7. L-Carnitine Furmarate: It’s an amino acid that helps convert fat into energy.
Check me out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYTrhRnbJI
What I personally like about PhenQ:
1. As I stated before – it’s an “ALL-IN-ONE!” I don’t have to buy 5 different products to get the same results! I can get all the same results with just ONE product!
2. It’s SIMPLE! I just take 1 tablet with breakfast and then another one with my lunch! THAT’S IT! No gizmos, no shaking, no swirling, no extra time or space wasted! Just tablets in a nice, small container that I can put in my bag and take to work!
3. I only need to take a SINGLE tablet TWICE per day! A lot of supplements require you to take them 3 times per day. Or 2 tablets twice per day. Or 3 tablets twice per day. So on, so forth. Not the case with PhenQ. PhenQ keeps it simple.
4. Backed by SCIENCE! On the official PhenQ website, it actually lists the clinical references at the bottom of the page. I can physically check the backing of their claims! They also provide graphical data for testing that they’ve conducted!
5. Last, but certainly not least, PhenQ is backed by solid manufacturing facilities. Their facilities are both FDA and GMP approved. GMP stands for ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’ which is a system of minimum guidelines pharmaceutical and food companies must meet to ensure the safety of their product. FDA stands for ‘Food and Drug Administration,’ which is an agency of the U.S. government that vigorously regulates the production of many consumable products. This gives me some peace of mind in knowing that PhenQ is not being produced by some crazy old lady in her cottage outside of London. 🙂
So….if you’re like me, you might be a critical thinker and have some more questions or might even be a bit skeptical. If that’s the case, feel free to check out some of the FAQs I put together so you can get the nitty gritty on this ” PhenQ Scam ” 🙂